Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you use a stick concealer for blemishes and acne?

So yesterday i bought my first concealer and i bought it in a stick type. But when i put it on spots and stuff, it doesn't cover up the blemish to well to just dab it with my ring finger. Does anyone have any suggestions for what i should do? Thanks!How do you use a stick concealer for blemishes and acne?
I use liquid concealer, not the solid kind. what I do is take a white makeup sponge and put it on there and dab it. so i would get makeup sponges and then dab it on the stick and then on your face. I find if I put concealer slightly above a zit, and then blend it down, it covers it best.How do you use a stick concealer for blemishes and acne?
Try putting on a foundation before to help even out your skintone and cover up the blemishes and if you want to you can put a powder on your face to help cover up the blemishes even more!
dot on the ance and use your ring finger and dab it twice then put on your regular foundation should work.
I use Magix Tinted Face Perfecter by AVON. It evens out your tone and covers blemishes automatically. No need for concealer. Stick concealers don't really work anyway. I swear by the Magix. Its awesome! You can find it at the website i've included. Just type in the search as Magix Face Perfecter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans