Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best way to cover up blemishes?

So, I have some faint marks of acne on my face. A friend of mine said that I could apply cover up cream and then cover up powder on my face and that would make it appear flawless. Is that true? And if so, how do I go about doing all of that? What makeup is best for it and what shades/names should I get? My skin is kind of tan. It isn't super tan, but it sure isn't pale or fair either. Thanks in advance.What is the best way to cover up blemishes?
If you have Acne and you want to cover scars, yes using a heavier foundation is going to cover them, but has far as looking radiant and dewy, no it will not. The trick is to blend, blend, blend. I would suggest using dermablend which is a corrective makeup. http://www.dermablend.com/howtoapply/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans