Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I get rid of scars and blemishes on my face and body?

I have a lot of scars and I would like to know how to remove them or make them disappear. What really works. What honestly for a fact works. Help please. I have tried so hard? Thank you.How can I get rid of scars and blemishes on my face and body?
There are many options available, but some research is needed to know which will work best for you. Here are some tips:





The Quick Fixes - this would include scar removal creams, using makeup to help disguise the scars or tanning.





Fading over time - at home microdermabrasion treatments are less expensive than spa treatments but may take a longer time to work.





Extreme Measures - consider laser surgery, chemical peels etc.





If your scarring is severe, you may want to see a dermatologist. Hope this helps.How can I get rid of scars and blemishes on my face and body?
I have found that Vitamin E (not the kind in a lotion, but the kind you get at the health places that come in tablets you mix yourself) helps.





Mederma has also helped but it made my face itch really bad
i'd say go to a dermatologist, they have creams and stuff that drastically reduce the visability of scars and stuff
try maderma for scars over the counter or go to a plastic surgeon and get a dermabrasion. About $200 a treatment.
Try Bio-Oil
microdermabrasion, mederma or vitamin e
VITAMIN E!!! thats all i can say

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans