Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do i get rid of dark blemishes on my skin really fast and easy?

I must go to a beach party and I saw I have some discolored blemishes on my feet. How do I get rid of them?How do i get rid of dark blemishes on my skin really fast and easy?
skin foundation(fond de ten)How do i get rid of dark blemishes on my skin really fast and easy?
I think what you should be more concerned about is why you are getting them. It is because of sun damage and you must try to protect yourself. Alot of people forget their feet when applying sunscreen.





Okay, to answer your question, I would use a spray-on tanning product that will help cover them, they are even waterproof and work great - good luck!
Use some nice cream
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans