Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best makeup to cover up blemishes and large pores?

I have enlarged pores and some blemishes and I want to know what make up is best for covering these things. Also I want something that doesn't make my skin oily or look cakey.What is the best makeup to cover up blemishes and large pores?
Try covergirl clean makeup. It's meant for skin with blemishes and helps improve skin as well as cover any acne up. It smells like they OD'd on cinnamon when they were making it but it makes my skin GLOW and not in the oily way. I've gotten a million compliments since i began using it.





btw i've started an advice column on youtube about questions like this. if you want to check it out and comment whatever other questions you may have i'd be glad to answer them. :)





just go to youtube.com and search for thatbrowngirl890





or go to the link directly


http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatBrownGir鈥?/a>What is the best makeup to cover up blemishes and large pores?
well because i have a lot of blackheads on my nose, i usually use Maybelline Pure Makeup , in a small blue bottle? ;s


but i got it for 2.50, that's the only reaosn i use it.





i have a ton of blemishes too, and im pretty sure the only way to get rid of that if to put foundation all over your face, which i wouldn't do because it'll go into your pores.


i just get over the fact i can't look perfect, and i have side bags that cover some stuff up ;)





just buy a concealer that's your skin tone, and use when needed. i heard that revlon one was good, for oily/combination skin?
From my own experience, an egg white mask can tighten your skin %26amp; really make your pores look way smaller. I also use a makeup primer (monistat anti-chafing gel) %26amp; Everyday Minerals makeup. It's inexpensive, natural, and doesn't irritate my skin. I did this routine a couple nights ago %26amp; was in a HOT restaurant for 4 hours %26amp; I did not have to touch up my makeup at all %26amp; did not have oily skin.
cover stick.


i use is it.


its not in like a lipstick thing


more liek a plastic rectangular, lip gloss bottle type thing.


it works amazing, covers it up.


can either match your skin or make it darker


and NOT ORANGE !


and covers it up, and makes you look stunning.


i use it all the time


i love it,


and it doesnt even make you break out.


which is a plus
Use a tinted moisturizer. Laura Mercier sells a really nice one. If you don't want to invest in a tinted moisturizer, you can make one by mixing a pore-minimizing lotion with a liquid foundation.
I'm preparing to buy Sephora Light-touch concealer or something like that. I really like it because for my graduation photos, I was able to reduce the redness of a pimple.
I think airbrush make up the best solution for you in this situation. Try that and u ll definitely be happy.... :-) good Luck
ooh! try clinique or neutrogena cover up! its natural and it works!
bareminerals, it dont clog pores or make your skin look cakey or oily.. a must have.. i use it and get fantastic results.
sephora is amazing.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans